Sunday, December 17, 2006

We had a great day yesterday.. I made a pretty simple supper and some great snacks and we played Uno with the kids. Such a fun game to play.. LOL

Paul took Brittni out driving for some nighttime practice.. Better him than me.. LOL I just do not teach well.. I am to jumpy. Of course they stopped at Wal-Mart for a deck of Uno cards. So... we ate snacks and played cards.

Are you familiar with dried beef? You can buy it at the grocery store in a jar. Those jars double as glasses. LOL Anyway, I smear cream chees in them and roll them up. Best snack in the world.. LOL Out of 2 big jars, I only got 2. The kids and Paul scarfed them down in no time flat.. LOL

Anyway, we had a great night. As I was browsing the net after the kids went to bed, I found this really neat site to generate your own fairy name.. LOL Her eis me...


Your fairy is called Bramble Goblinfilter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses.
She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

Go and see who you really are.. LOL

No comments: