Thursday, December 21, 2006

Can you believe it??? Still no snow.. We have rain... actually, lots of drippy type rain. Not even a good downpour.. LOL I can't remember the last time we didn't have snow for Christmas. I know.. still a few days left, but come on...

Ah well... I have been drafting a couple patterns for crocheted scarves. I was so inspired when I went to a site that had food scarves.. LOL bacon and eggs, cupcakes, salad, bomb pops, etc.. How cool is that..

My wonderful Aunt Cindy drafted me up a cupcake pattern so I can make my daughter a scarf. She fell in love with one she found on ebay, but I just can't afford $355.00 for a scarf.. LOL Yes.. the dang thing went that high. I couldn't believe it.

It is off to the office today. Took a couple days off cause this cold is kicking my butt, but since it isn't getting any better, I may as well get something done..

Enjoy the day!

No comments: