Saturday, December 23, 2006


Here are my famous Raggedies. I sold these a while back on ebay. They are 36 inch. Aren't they cute?!
Well, the guy who bought them emailed me today. He asked if I still made them and would be willing to do an order for him. I of course told him that i would love to make him another set.. He must have laughed, cause when he emailed me back, I was shocked!!! Not only does he want another pair, but he wants to order 16 pairs. One set for each of his neices and sisters. That is a HUGE order. I accepted. He needs them for next Christmas . HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!! He said he would let me know the colors he needs after the holidays. It is gonna be fun. I even have 10 bodies already made just waiting for stuffing, so it won't take me long at all to whip them up.
I went and did a bit of shopping today. WOW!!! it was horribly packed and I can't believe how many people are rude and angry this time of year. I did not manage to get everything I wanted to get, so that means another day of shopping tomorrow when the older girls come home from their dads house. At least it will be completely kid free shopping.. YEAH!!!
I am almost finished with shopping. Just a few minor things to pick up. I have no clue whta to get a few people, so they may just end up with a gift certificate. Course I hate giving those out. Unless you are a kid, it generally goes to stuff you need versus stuff you want. Which in my opinion is what Christmas gift giving is about. A special feel good gift, not toilet paper and groceries.. LOL
It is time to get some kids bathed and settled down for the night. An early to bed night would be acceptible to me.. LOL I have alot of wrapping to do. The hiding spots are running a bit low at the moment. I did think I might take them to the office, but that just meant extra work for me hauling them multiple times. So... they are being hid in several spots thru the house. I think the kids have spotted a few of them and just haven't paid much attention tot what they are.. Leave them in the open and it never gets questioned.
Have a great night all.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

No comments: