Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh... I forgot to mention.. I need some help from all the Harry Potter knitters/crocheters/ crafters out there... I am trying to get a list of all the HP yarn matches. Meaning.. I need each brand of yarn with the color name and number that best fits each Hogwarts house.
I am wanting any yarn.. Acrylic, wool, a combo blend.. etc... All sizes of yarns.. sock to chunky... All brands so that we have a good resource for all yarns, not just one kind. Yarn is expensive and for everyday projects, it would be nice to have an assortment of brands from cheap to expensive to accomodate everyones financial ability.. Most of us cannot afford $22.00 for a skein of sock yarn.. LOL
Anyeay, if you have a favorite yarn to use, please let me know which color, brand and size it is...

No comments: