Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Okay.. so I am now back from test driving a couple more cars.. Here are the results.

Ford Escape. Uncomfortable leather seats and my cheeks were frozen within minutes. It will take forever for them to heat up.. Driver compartment very narrow. I felt a bit trapped. Back seat not spacious enough, but better than the Jeep Liberty. No go on this one..

Jeep Liberty.. Nice.. Very nice.. Roomy front, but the backseat was compacted. The gadgets are fantastic.. Pleasant dash gadgets. Driver seat super comfy, but passenger and backseats were like sitting on plywood.. Wonderful get up and go and the stereo system rocks! Overall.. Much better than the Escape but still not spacious enough.. No go on this one..

Dodge Nitro.. Ahh.. I am not even sure how to describe this one.. I thought I liked how it looked but the more I looked, the less I liked. It was uncomfortable and boxy.. It didn't have great get up and go, but not horrible either. It was just plain to alien looking for me. It was just not what I had hoped. No go on this one..

Buick Rendezvous.. YUCK!! Just plain YUCK.. It looks good, but.. I just can't even come up with one thing I liked about it. No go on this one..

So.. I have a few more up for tomorrow.. Will update you all then.. I am off to get supper started. Talk about a late dinner.. LOL

No comments: