Saturday, December 06, 2008

i am in the final phase of my wax and wick testing. I have it perfect now.. LOL YAY!!! I plan to have some up in my Etsy store (link on sidebar) this weekend. I made a ton on them. Some are left overs from a custom order I did. Guess I measured a bit off.. LOL

For candles coming up I have Patchouli, Sandalwood, Blueberry muffin, strawberry, storm watch, dragons blood, vanilla sugar cookie, orange enlighten, enlighten, orange creamsickle, spiced apple, butter creme, and cranberry.. They all smell so yummy..

I did a custom for 10 each of strawberry, cranberry, butter creme, spiced apple, blueberry muffin, vanilla sugar cookie, and orange enlighten. $420.00 total, so I probably made about $325.00 after supplies but before the time it took to make and label them. I was pleased.. LOL

I did get my Peach Passion and Papaya Waterlily with safflower soaps listed today. The papaya waterlily smells so heavenly.. I cannot compliment it enough.. Safflower is supposed to be good for fevers and menstrual cramps.. Hmm.. I will have to try it out. LOL

The peach passion is much lighter than I intended, but still smells great. Just lighter than I normally scent them. This will be good for those who do not like strong fragrances.

Keep watching for new products. I have some of my solid lotion sticks, lip balms, lip tints, and solid perfume coming up soon.. i am also working on getting some room sprays and body sprays up. Gota get moving with christmas coming up so fast.. LOL

Update.. No new car yet. I am being told that I am to picky, but.. I just want the right vehicle.. Wish I had the money to by a hybrid, but htat just isn't in the cards with our other plans..

No comments: