Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New soaps almost ready for selling... I have been sniffing them all night. LOL All of them should be ready by next week. The Peach Passion will be ready Friday, but prolly won't list it until this weekend. I am hoping to get some others made up this weekend. I only have a few weeks left before Christmas and I have 22 gift baskets to make up for family and friends. Just plain not enough time..

Dragons Fire, Milk Chocolate, Wild Honeysuckle, Lemon Lime, Peach Passion and Papaya Waterlily with safflower petals are the ones that are close to being ready..

I have Patchouli, Nag Champa, Sandalwood, and a few others that will be ready the following week. I am trying to get so that I have 5 or 6 soaps ready each week. If anyone has a request, just give a shout. I would be happy to make some for ya..

Okay.. I am off to bed. Lots of stuff on my plate for tomorrow. I gotta get on the ball and get a vehicle by next weekend. Driving the kids car is making me crazy. It is a nice car, but so inconvenient having to "share".

No comments: