Saturday, July 21, 2007

So.. how many of you stodd in line at midnight to get your copy of Harry Potter Deathly Hallows?

Yeah.. me too. LOL Got into a nasty verbal with an arse that thought it would be fun to pick on a group of 16/17 year old girls. Had one of them crying and it really pi**ed me off. I had the girls go in line in front of me. The guy was a jerk and kept spouting off. I of course lost my temper and insulted him horribly. It is a no wonder the arse was buying Stoufers for one.. LOL

But.. My faithful self made it home with my treasured book. I started reading it at 12:30am and at around 5am I must have dozed off at the table.. LOL I remember resting my head on the table to give my eyes a break and the next thing I knew it was 7:30am and I was just about to fall off my chair.. Decided it was bed time.. LOL Woke up at 9am and started reading again at 10am or so.. Lots of phone calls through the day.. I didn't want to be rude, but I really had to keep reading htat darn book.. Just plain had to.. I ended up turning my phones off so I wasn't interrupted. Unfortunately, I had to take some calls. I will just plead my case to those who I didn't pick up for. LOL Priorities you know.. LOL As you can see.. I am on the computer so that means.. You got it.. I finished the book already.. LOL

It was FANTASTIC!!! JK Rowling did a superb job on this series.. I honeslty did not put it down unless I absolutely had to.. Gripping and without spoiling it for anyone, i did predict alot of things. Like who would die, who wouldn't die, what hte horcuruxs were. Things like that. I didn't hit everything right on, but.. Close. And the back story was incredible.. Just like I predicted. You will be amazed at the book when you get to it if you choose to read it.

I also got a great package in the mail from my dear pal Libby. She made me 6 custom apron tops.. They are FANTASTIC!!! I love them all soooo much. And to top it off, they fit the sisters really well.. I will be wearing my favorite one tomorrow. Covers the giggly belly really well. LOL Not that I have a huge giggly belly, but it sure as heck isn't nice and flat like it is when I am dreaming.. LOL

I also got another box of bags.. I love it.. I will be starting another one tomorrow after I get the handles on my red and white one. Will have to make those all white.. Ran out of the red.. LOL Will post pictures when it is done..

I am off to bed now. I am really tired and just can't figure out why.. LOL You would think I was up all night reading or something.. snickering here.. LOL

No comments: