Monday, July 16, 2007

WOw!! It has been a very busy couple weeks.. LOL I have gotten tons of stuff accomplished.

I got another box of bags a few days ago. Thank you for them. Not sure who they came from, but somewhere in Florida. I got a great amount of brown bags in this group. YEAH!! Don't have those around here.. LOL If anyone has any colored bags, I would be greatful for those..

Okay, so now I really have to confess. I am in love with crocheting bags.. LOL It is almost an obsession. Recycling feels really good. Especially when you can actually make something usable out of it. Not just something that will get thrown away after a few days..LOL I am hoping to get into painting jars or something, but I really suck at painting..

I am looking for an artist to draw me a business logo. I really do suck at drawing as well.. If you are an artist, please holler at me.. I could really use your help in designing one..

My friend Libby just made me 6 new tops.. I am sooooo excited to get them. I cannot wait for you all to see them. I promise to post pictures. They are just the most adorable.. LOL One is Tinkerbell.. Fantastic it is gonna be. Now I just need a new pair of pettipants.. Belled legs.. Will look fantastic with my new tops. Just gotta get up the ambition to get them cut out and made.. LOL

I have been going thru all my soap and candle molds. I really need to downsize. I just don't use most of them, so they gotta go. Make room for what I do use. Maybe a few more.. LOL Seriously. I really have to get stuff cleared out. My shop isn't big enough and I want to get it all out of the house and into my shop.. So I really do not have a choice.

Time to get crocheting. I am hosting a crochet a long. Gotta get mine done.. LOL

No comments: