Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hi all,
I have updated the list of names that have donated bags to me. There are a bunch more and I would love to give you acknowledgement, but not sure hwo you are.. LOL No names on the boxes.
Thank you to all those who have graciously donated bags to me. I have mailed out a total of 33 checks to date for postage. All have received but one (2 checks send and not received as of yet.. Not sure the problem, but working to fix this). If you have not receive your postage check, please let me know so I can get it to you.
I have been cutting bags all morning. At this time I have enough for a while. You are welcome to continue sending bags, but the bank for funds is dry.. LOL So, if you require shipping reimbursement, please check with me as to the fund status. I am thinking of selling a couple bags to make money for the recycle fund. That way I can pay shipping for more bags.. LOL
Anyway.. I am off to get some yard work done. Gotta get theweeds pulled in the tomato patch before I overgrow again.. LOL Everything is coming nicely except my acorn squash and the watermelon. Not sure why they aren't growing, but I will have to give them some special attention.
off I go..

No comments: