Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am a plastic bag cutting Mama.. LOL I think I have cut at least 5 thousand or more bags and tied them into yarn balls.. Sheesh.. it is alot of work. I just started another bag. This one I used white bags with red lettering. Really neat.. I love it. I think this will have to be my bag for sure. I am going to make big thick handles. I will be able to carry a ton of stuff in it. Thinking it will be my project bag. Well.. small project bag. I will post pictures of it in progress tomorrow. I don't have alot of "yarn" in this color, but should be able to get a pretty decent size bag out of what I do have. Handles will probably be solid white though. Just not enough to do it all. Unless of course I decide to just set it aside until I get more.. Might do that too.. Just not sure until I see how big it is when I run out.

I am off to bed now. Gotta get the kiddo up for summer school. Big German breakfast for German class in the morning. She is pretty excited about it. Should be fun.. I do have to confess that this is supposed to be summer vacation. No early mornings.. LOL Yeah right. Thankfully it is over on the 22nd. Good thing too. Since the new Harry Potter book comes out soon. I will need that day to hibernate to read it without interruption.. LOL

Night all!

No comments: