Saturday, May 19, 2007


Aren't they cute.. I just had to share. What a great framed picture this would be in my polkadot bedroom...

WOW!! Saturday morning and I am up soooo early. "Why?" you may ask?????????? Well.... my darling Courtney had a "lock-in" at school and had to be picked up by 7am. Way to punish the parents. LOL The kids had a miserable time. Nobody would listen and work together. Had a teacher crying cause the kids were out of control. Not that just sounds like they needed a MOM there.. LOL I would have had them towing the mark in about 2 seconds and everyone would have been standing in timeout... :) yeah right... Sounded good though didn't it..

I designed my new business cards last night. They are kind of generic. Nothing spectacular, but really cute. I love them. Kind of retro without being to retro. Anyway.. I do need to get things moving a bit faster. My website is just sitting there waiting to be finished and uploaded to the net. I will be working on that today. I did find lots of great graphics, but I don't want to make it to wild either..

Okay.. this is just to funny.. Not my way of thinking, but hey.. whatever works for ya...
I am off to get the lawn watered. Now that I have grass popping up, I want to keep it. Darn birds keep eating my seeds, so I have to get another bag to do some touch up work, but it is coming along nicely.. Will update with pictures tomorrow.
Hugs

No comments: