Sunday, May 13, 2007

Okay.. 10 days ago we did our lawn.. Still no friggin grass!! Now.. I would have expected to see something growing.. But NOTHING!!! Not some much as a single sprout.. Yea.. I went and stuck my nose to the ground and searched the entire yard for one single sprout.. And did I mention I am tired of watering hte shit! Every morning at 7am and every evening at 8pm. It is really getting old.. LOL But.. good news is I got to skip the morning watering today. It rained.. YEAH!!! Not alot, but enough that I didn't have to water it myself.. LOL Water bill is gonna be a bummer...

So..whatcha all onto today? I am fixin to go to the shop and transfer all my files andsuch from the old computer to a portable hard drive. That way I can access it from my laptop without having to load it down. I am giving one desktop to Brittni. The other desktop that I am unloading is going into the livingroom to be turned into a gaming computer for the other kids. I will mainly use the laptop. That way I can sit in bed, watch tv and browse the net.. LOL Basically be a bum..

Well.. I am outta here. Take a shower and at least present myself as human. LOL

No comments: