Monday, May 21, 2007

I finally got around to finding the disc with all my pictures on it. Since I have time to blow today, I figured I might share some of my past creations..

Here is cherry bear. Isn't she cute. Made with cotton thread. Gotta love it.. Way to tiny and chances are I will never make another tiny bugger like this again. Not sure why the picture is showing a yellowing. Must be from the flash or something..

Okay, so I know he is really ugly.. But.. he was almost finished when my pup decided to have a snack. Gross... But.. I will recreate him one day.. LOL

I have dubbed this beauty Ginny. I made the outfit and the scarf. But not the cloak. I think I will get her patch on soon. Been long overdue. Now to get a Harry, Hermoine, and Ro. I have the dolls already, but need to find time to do facial touch ups. The costumes are almost finished, but still alot of work left.

So.. enough pictures for today. I went to the DMV to plate our new semi. That was fun.. NOT!! I am not sure how people become so mean, but the lady that waited on my was a real PITA! Rude and horrible actually. She really needs to get laid or something.. LOL

Well. It is time for me to get busy. Will update later if I get a chance..

No comments: