Sunday, May 13, 2007

Okay.. so I may ahve been a bit off this morning on my deduction regarding the grass. Guess I was a bit over-sensitive.. LOL So, there is more green, but actually calling it grass would be a bit overboard. I have plenty of dandelions and weeds. Some small grass seedlings.. I will have to go out and pull up most of those yellow nasties that I just hate.. I will wait til the ground dries up a bit more. Maybe tomorrow.
We are in for storms tonight they say.. However, the weather channel keeps changing the forecast. Just can't keep up with it. Here are updated pictures of the backyard. see.. there is more green.. LOL




I managed to get a braided scarf done. I got an order today for one in rasta colors. Will probably work on that later tonight while catching up on some well deserved television watching.. In other words.. I just feel like veggin out..

So.. here is my newest vent.. I created a myspace account. http://www.myspace.com/eviloneforyou
It really is pretty darn neat. Mostly for friends and family, but a couple other people that I know of.. Anyway.. Here it comes.. LOL.. Most of my friends are like me.. Same likes and dislikes.. Except one.. she is more of a friend by acquaintance. I like her alot, but she isn't someone I would invite with me when I am out with my other friends. Not to be mean, but because she doesn't have the same interests and really would not fit in very well.. Anyhow.. She is trying to fit in and it is appreciated, however, when she invited all my friends to her myspace, I was a bit offended. I applaud her for trying, but she has taken it to the extreme. She makes comments about things that I have told her in confidence. Sly comments.. It is driving me crazy. She is talking to them like she has known them for years. A few have commented to me about it. It makes them uncomfortable. I am beginning to wonder if she has ever kept anything private. I certainly will not tell her anything ever again. Especially when I don't want it known to... EVERYONE!!
So anyway.. I am not sure how I am going to handle it, but will have to figure something out. Okay.. I am off the vent wagon.. Life is grand.. Kids made me kabobs for supper.. They were FANTASTIC!! And I got tons of flowers and this really kick ass picture frame for my sorely lacking walls.. LOL No diamonds or pearls or anything sparkly.. But.. I did get to have all my kids and that is the most important part..
I am off now.. time to veg...

No comments: