Friday, May 04, 2007

Here we are. Friday night. Yep.. sitting at home being bored and a bum.. Had a pretty hectic day, but not so bad. Now.. I have discovered that I am now a total redneck.. Why you might ask. Well.. Every single person on the street has nice lucious green grass growning. Beautiful flowers blooming and superb lawn decorations.. What does this have to do with me being a redneck.. LOL Look at the following pictures and tell me what you think..LOL






so really.. I am actually doing some landscaping. The creeping charlie is out of control. The yard was filled with gravel due to my yard being the waterway. And to top it off, the holes were incredible since my pooch can't seem to restrain himself. LOL I can't wait until it is finished. It is going to be wonderful being able to walk on actual grass instead of weeds..

So.. Whatcha all up to tonight? I figure I am going to curl up in bed and watch a movie and hope that one of my low-life friends (who all have things to do tonight without me)gives me a call. No.. not sour.. Just mildly annoyed.. LOL
Hugs

No comments: