Monday, December 11, 2006












Here is the Harry Potter colored scarf I just finished. Sorry the pictures aren't that great.. LOL

It is a basic simple scarf pattern and if I can get the pattern instructions cleared to post from the owner, I will post it.

Here is the hemp necklace I made this summer. It is my favorite one. Took forever to figure out the pattern for it, but not bad for a first try..








This set of candles I made early this year. I sold the set and it got great reviews for the scent. I scented it with double dutch chocolate. YUMMY!!



Today is the day for packing and moving my sewing stuff to my new studio. Well, not really a studio. I have taken over DH's shop office and it is not going to be overrun with all my crafting supplies. Good way to get more room in the house and maybe I will actually be able to organize it and be able to find stuff.. LOL I come from a long line of pack rats, and I have certainly earned that title. I have more stuff than any one person should be allowed to have.. So this move will be good. A nice place to work. Best part is that I can keep an eye on Paul.. LOL Keep him in line.. Just kidding.. Not sure how I will like being there all day, but since he needs help in the office most days, I will be able to do that and sew or knit when I am not on the phone or doing billing.

Did I mention that the lighting will be awesome for sewing. I will be able to really get some good combinations in lighting like that. I will take pictures once I get set up.. Gotta go for now. Time to start packing..









No comments: