Friday, December 08, 2006




hi all... I am glad to say that I am not upset anymore.. LOL Back to my normal jolly self. a bit disappointed, but not to bad. With the help of a fwe great mama's, I will be able to get some new dresses made up in no time.
Here are a couple pictures of the skinny scarves I have just knitted and crocheted. The 2 light blue ones are presents for a mama and her daughter. Cute!!! The dark one inbetween the light blue ones is a dark blue with yellow flecks in it. Very nice and stretchy. I still have to weave the ends in..
The green one and the orange ones on the end are the 2 crocheted ones. They double as belts, scarves, or whatever.. LOL Patterns out of some scarf book my DD just bought at Wal-Mart.. You can see a bit more detail in the up close picture. Still not great, but you get the idea...

We went to Courtneys choir concert last night.. All I can say is WOW!!! They were incredible for a group of 8th grade singers. While they all did great, I feel compelled to include a note about Sydney.. Courtneys friend who has the most incredible voice I think I have ever heard. You would have thought you were listening to Whitney Houston or Beyonce (sp??) or any of the other pop singers. She was just to much for words.. Standing ovation....

The band was really good too.. I was so impressed.. Courtney charmed everyone after the show. She and her other friend decided to pretend to sing with the microphone back stage while we were all out at the social stuffing our faces with all kinds of goodies.. LOL Out of no where we hear a Christmas song being sung out of nowhere.. We all go and look and there ...thinking they are on "Wanna be a rock star" are the 2 girls jamming out.. LOL It was just to HILARIOUS!!!

I have started a new Harry Potter scarf.. It isn't a traditional movie one, but same colors with a different stitch. Thanks for the instructions Michelle...
I will get pictures posted tomorrow of my progress. It isn't turning out exactly how I had hoped, but it is definately cute..

No comments: