Sunday, September 16, 2007

So I am absolutely miserable.. i have this nasty head thing going on.. LOL No, not a mental head thing, just a head thing.. LOL

My eyes feel gritty and dry, my nose is stuffed half the time and dripping the next, my taste buds are shot. I went to Red Lobster for lunch today (brother in law was in town from Florida and was leaving today, so we had to take him to lunch.. LOL) Bummer was.. I couldn't even taste my food. Lobster and shrimp and it might as well have been cardboard.. I wouldn't have known the difference..

It all started last week.. I went to the office on Thursday like always. I laid on the couch (only for 5 minutes.. LOL) That was at 8:30. 10:30, Paul woke me up and asked if I wanted to go home. Of course I said no.. I had work to do.. He sent me home and I slept all day. Friday morning I went to work and made it until about 2:00pm. I went and slept the remainder of the day. Got up this morning feeling like I had literally been crushed. My hair folicles even hurt.. LOL Really sucks.. But..I really wanted to spend time with David before he left for Florida. I just wish I had felt better. Seems every time he comes to visit I am sick. He even made a comment about how I am always coughing when he sees me.. LOL Needless to say... before I could go home and sleep, I had to stop at Hobby Lobby to get some knitting needles in the right size for my next project.. And Brittni wanted to stop at Best Buy for a new Insignia 4 GB video mp3 palyer.. So.. Once those stops were out of the way, I finally got to go home and go to sleep. Just to give a general idea how miserable I was and still am, I almost had Brittni drive me home. Only 17 and still makes me sooo nervous. LOL I held it together until I got home. Crawled into bed and just got up about an hour ago.. LOL Now I am no longer tired and it is almost 12:30 am.. LOL Wonderful..

So.. I have made some really cute hats.. All gone but one. I will post a picture tomorrow. It is the Ginny Weasley beehive hat she wore at the 2nd Goblet of Fire challenge. Orange is my favorite color, so it was great to finally have a project using it. Here is a link to the pattern I used..

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=77059.0

I did modify it a little, but basically the same..

Now I am making the Griffindor bag. Kind of a pita since I hate Fair Isle knitting, but it is turning out really cute.. You can see it here..

http://www.rosemarywaits.com/2007/08/02/hp-house-fair-isle-pouch-bags/

Okay. I am off to take some meds and see if I can get back to sleep. My muscles are screaming and my eyes are blurry and dry.. LOL
Hugs all..

No comments: