Saturday, September 22, 2007

So here I sit being bored. The kids are camping out in the backyard. Well.. theya re in here right now pestering me while I was trying to watch Pathfinder. Great movie from what I have seen, but .. I am fixin to kick them outside soon.. LOL As I sit here, I decided tomake myself a mushroom with some leftover yarns I had sitting around. I will post some pictures of my recent creations and in progress works. Just keep reading.. LOL

I am finally feeling better. I got a nasy virus thing from a mosquito. Really yucky, but at least I can't get it agian. Immune thing and all. I have to confess that it really put me out of commission. I couldn't even sit. It was horrible. Even my hair folicles ached.

It is time to get off here, so enjoy the rest...


Yeah!!! Another pair of longies finished. These are the Koolaid dyed ones. They turned out really well and I love the colors. YEAH ME!!!!

And here we have a really kickarse Gryffindor purse. It, of course, is not a purse yet, but when I am done.. Look out. It will be a stunner.. Word of advise.. do not attemp this when you are totally sick and flat on your back. No matter what. I think it made my head worse and did absolutely nothing to make me feel better.. LOL

Never guess what this is.. Yep the infamous Ginny Weasley beehive hat she wore in the GoF. Second task I think.. I got it as a free pattern and I love it. Now to make another one for myself. This one is a gift.. LOL

No comments: