Saturday, August 18, 2007

It is raining!! Gash darn raining!! ARG!! DOUBLE FRACK!! SPIT SPIT!!! I am sooooo stinking P'Oed right now!!! STOMPING MY FEET.. ohh... I am just so mad.. It just has to rain today... My friggin concert is tonight and now everything is going to be soaked, muddy and if it stops raining it is going to be muggy... I have been waiting all summer for this concert.. Steve Miller is one of my favorites.. VIP tickets, VIP tent with free food and beer, and front row sitting... GOSH DARNIT!!! Why the heck does my parade always get rained on?? ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Okay I have a plan.... I am going to insist that they put up a bubble over Constitution Park.. Get a ton of dryers out there and get the ground dry (at least my spot), and have it ready by 4pm. LOL!! I know, I know... but it was a thought.. LOL Don't think the govm't would actually do that just for me, but would have been great.. LOL

2 years ago when Journey was there, it rained the day before the concert. Big trenches were dug in the park by the tires of every vehicle they had out there setting up. It was awful. Funny to see the drunks fall, but not really cool.

Thankfully it is set up already from the Quiet Riot concert out there on Thursday night.. Slaughter sucked. Vince Neil didn't even sing his own songs, he did all the old group songs. Kind of upsetting.. Firehouse ROCKED!!! And holy crap did they all look old.. LOL Not saying alot for myself now.. LOL If they are getting old, then I must be too..

But.. back to the rain. It is really down-pouring right now. WOW!! Just looked at NOAA and the forcast til Tuesday is RAIN!! I love rain.. I really do... BUT NOT ON CONCERT NIGHT!!!! Oh.. Frack!!! I am going to go do laundry now and pout!!

Hope you all are having a good day so far... Cross your fingers this clears up for me.. Please....

No comments: