Friday, August 17, 2007

Here are my headbands. Love them all and so do the girls. Got kind of sick of braiding them though. Now to the weaving. LOL

Here is what I am working on now. Sheepy Pants Longies. Very cool. Great pattern and a perfect one for beginners. I am using some handspun wool. Oh so lucious.. I really love it. Has some bits of "stuff" in it still, but it really is great to work with. So much lanolin in it still. Soft hands are a bonus.. LOL

It has been such a long week. I am very tired. I will be going to see the Steve Miller Band tomorrow night at the Army Concert tour Wi stop. I cannot wait. My dear brother gave me 2 VIP tickets to it. Gotta love that. LOL I am taking Baby Nick with me. That should prove interesting.. LOL So.. I am going to hang it up for the night.. Get some sleep so I can get my work done in the morning before getting ready for the concert.. LOL
Night!!

No comments: