Friday, July 27, 2007

YEAH!!!! Guess what.. I got all the taxes paid. Ontime.. Again.. My track record for keeping up is amazing even myself.. LOL!! The IRS and the Wis. Dept of Rev. is probably shittin' bricks at my ontime rarity.. LOL

Got a package of bags in the mail yesterday and another today.. YEAH!!! More to cut up. I lost my darn Q hook.. Gotta go get a new one if it doesn't turn up soon.

I also got the offer of a trade for longies. Just put in an order for some good quality wool. Nice earthy colors.. Love it.. SH is not real impressed at my stash.. But.. What the heck. I paid the taxes ontime didn't I.. LOL

Chalyn.. Thank you for the bags.. I have a check ready to send out tomorrow for the shipping.. W. Threlkeld... I cannot make out the address to send your check to.. Could you drop me a line..

I have also just got my new website up and running. Still working on it a bit, but it is up.. Bare bones, but hey.. I paid the taxes on time right!!
You can visit it at http::www.unicornspride.com

I got Pauls websites up and running too..
http://www.pertowingandrecovery.com
http://www.pertowing.com

Still works in progress, but cool nonetheless..

I am off to cut up bags since I can't crochet them until I get that hook found.. Dogs probably took it..

Oh.. forgot to telll you all a funny story... We grilled out chicken and corn on the cob the other night.. I woke up yesterday morning to a bed full of chewed up corn cobs.. LOL Yep.. dogs got into the garbage. Ate all the chicken bones and drug the rest of the crap into my bed.. YUCK!! Looking back on it, it is pretty funny.. Gross.. but funny..

No comments: