Sunday, April 29, 2007

So today was pretty mellow. Gorgeous, sunny and warm. Baby Nick came over and mowed my lawn while I sat on the deck drinking a soda watching him.. LOL

Can life get better than that.. Why yes.. yes it can.. snickering...

My neighbor who happens to be in the military had his entire unit at his house today getting his pool and yard ready for summer.. Let me just say ladies.. Oh YEAH!!!! Life just cannot get better than over 25 guys in shorts, no shirts and totally in shape walking around outsite while you are sitting there lounging.. LOL What a beautiful sight that was!! Best part was when they started singing Akon "Smack that.." It was so funny I could not resist laughing, which in turn made them all show off like school boys.. LOL

What a beautiful day!!

I also went shopping today. I found some great tops on sale at Wal-Mart. Gosh I really hate shopping there. But, they were only $4.00 so I grabbed them. Cute. If they don't fit, the girls will love them. Course I grabbed up some under clothing too.

On the topic of under clothing, I have to ask.. Have you ever noticed how everything is all padded these days? Now I ask you.. Who the hell in their right mind who wears a 44DD wants or needs a padded bra? I don't get it. They aren't big enough already that you have to have padding? I really do not get it.. I am a 38D ( more info than you needed right...) and I just cannot imagine wearing a padded bra. Mine are HUGE already without adding more to it. Guess I am destined to be confused.. LOL

So, now that we have that covered.. How was your day? I hope you were one of us that got to enjoy a bright sunny day.

Off to bed I go. Gotta call Baby Nick at 5:30 to take a Bander back to Northern Engraving by 6:00. So, if I have to get up that early, I am going to bed.. LOL
Hugs

4 comments:

Jenny's Blog said...

I just thought I would say..you are a butthead for not inviting your own sister-in-law to your peepshow extravaganza!!! You have all the eye candy over there and you don't even share!! How dare you!! LOL
Talk to you later!!
Jen

Lana said...

LOL!! And what a show it was.. Imagine my surprise when i saw that.. LOL WOWZA... It happens about 4 times a summer. I just wasn't prepared for it this time.
Maybe we will have a BBQ the next round.. Girls day out at Lana's... LOL

Grow Wild said...

Lana you are so hilarious..your blog makes me laugh outloud! You rock mama jama

Lana said...

LOL!!! Aww.. shucks.. You rock to my sister!! Glad you like my blog.. My motto is keep it light..
If you can't have fun in life, it isn't worthwhile..

Do you have a myspace account? If you do, here is mine.. I would love to add you to my friends list.
Hugs Mama!!
Lana
http://www.myspace.com/eviloneforyou