Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today was a pretty hectic day.. Taxes are a real bummer.. Business taxes I mean.. Just to much work. And to pay to have it done is a killer.. LOL Especially when you know you are capable of doing it yourself..

I got quite a bit finished. Should have it all gone thru and added up by Tuesday and then off to the tax man I will go. Lets hope for a big refund.. LOL Not gonna happen. Even with the 4 kids.. LOL

But.. Tis the price you pay to work on your own schedule.

We have decided to move our office into the old building. I think we will rent our big office out to the school bus company. We just do not use all the space, and it makes no sense to keep using it and paying for all the unused space. It is glassed in, so the heat bills are unbelievable. Not to mention that the light bill is so high.. The other office is much smaller and to be honest, much more cosy. You walk in and it is just a really homey atmosphere. Not like the one we are in. Way to bright, way to white and way to "hospitalized". If we were a big company with tons of employees in the office, it would be perfect, but not for just me and Paul. Or is that Paul and I.. LOL

Anyway, We have to get the carpet back in there and the pellet wood stove in there too. The downfall of the old office is that there is no heat going to that building. So, we have to rely on the pellets. We used to use a corn burner, but that was just to damn sooty. Everything was covered in an inch of dust and ash every night. Kinda gross after while. The pellet stove is much nicer. Cleaner burn and lots of heat..

I do have to admit that I am not sure it is really a work environment.. LOL Nice and cozy with the atmosphere of the pellet stove.... Hmmm.... Did I mention we have a futon we will be putting in there too.. LOL

Just kidding.. Well.. not really, but I had to tease a bit.. Seriously.. it will be nice to be back in the old office. The only real downfall is that it will be much smaller and the kids will have to deal with a smaller space. No room to run in this office.. LOL

It is that time again. Over slept this morning cause I stayed up way to late, so I am off to bed. Gotta start gettign to bed at a reasonable time since I have to be up at 5am. Comes to darn quick when you don't get to bed until 2am.. LOL

Night all...

No comments: