Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hi ya'all..

Today was soooo nice. I stayed home all day. I laid in bed watching Dawson's Creek drinking coffee and looming preemie hats. I made 5 of them today. Talk about to darn cute. I haven't made the poms for the tops yet, but will get to them later.

I signed up to make 100 of them. I am working on getting others to help out, so if you want info just holler... I will gladly pass it on.

Oh.. My pellet stove bit the dust. We tried fixing it today with no success. 2 new motors and the thing still won't run. There went $1,000.00 down the tubes. Hopefully the repair guy will find a quick fix and it will be cheap.. LOL

I got another box of yarn in the mail today. WOW!! Thanks a bunch Sarah.. I appreciate it. I have 6 booties made already with some of the sock yarn I have gotten. 2 scarves made up last night too. They are sooo cute. All are definately worthy for a patchy child.

You all continue to amaze me with your yarns. I just heard from a gal who spins and paints her own yarns. She is sending me 6-440 yards of painted yarn. I am excited. She wants me to try it out and give my opinions. How cool is that!! And I get a 40% discount at her site. Can't beat that. I will put all her info on my site when it is up and running.

I have 6 more episodes of Dawson to get thru tonight, so I had better get off this computer. I have a big day of moving office furniture tomorrow. At least until we change our minds again. LOL

No comments: