Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Your Hair Should Be Pink
Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow.
Okay, so here goes.. LOL My inner hair color is pink.. CAN YOU IMAGINE ME IN PINK!! Bleck.... Now, maybe burgandy I could live with, but definately not pink. Couldn't it have been green or maybe even purple.. Blue is good.. Orange would be awsome, but not pink.. :)
So I started another skinny scarf last night. Almost finished. I made it thin cause I didn't know how much yarn it would take. I will post pictures when it is done. I also have a sweater on the needles. Very cute, but turning out a bit bigger than i expected.. LOL But... that is what you get when you do not do a gauge swatch.. Who would have guessed right??? LOL
I am off to a meeting at the school for Katie (almost 5). We are hoping it goes well. She is making lots of progress, but being a bit slower in the learning processing, we have to constantly monitor her. I think she is doing fantastically. If we can just get past the "meany meaner" behavior to the pets, and the just plain naughty stuff, we will be good to go.. LOL
I am off.. Will let you know how it goes..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the hair thing. I'm an orange! Amazing as I have had me hair fuschia, pink, purple, and grape. This is or course, in addition to blond, red, and black, or whatever elce intrigues me at the time! Jane