Thursday, June 17, 2010

So I started a new job at Jolivettes Family Farms on June 5th.  I have to say that it is one of my favorite jobs ever.  Surprise, surprise...  I figured I was going to be doing some produce selling or some other boring ass thing.  WRONG!!!  I am a tractor driver.. lol  

They asked me "Can you drive a tractor?"
I said "noooooo"...
They asked "Do you want to learn?"... hahaha
And of course my response was "Well sure... Why not"

So here I am learning to drive tractor..  It is a blast.. I love it..


It really is great...  I even made a video.. hahaha... But you have to ignore my rambling.. I was just to excited!!  If I can figure out how to get it on here I will upload it...

This one is great, but I didn't have as much fun driving it as I thought I would..  The other one has a bigger motor and really hauls butt!!
And here is the fruit of my labor..  Ignore the fact that it is my chest... but dang it.. a sunburn from hell... 

No comments: