Friday, November 07, 2008

So I am completely late on posting pitures of Halloween this year, but here are a few. My darlings were smashing.. Macky and Katie had a blast. We went to Trick or treat Street. The businesses in the city put it on every year. Long lines and not real fun, but the kids like it.. LOL Here are pictures of the waiting and primping in line.. LOL




We stopped at Kevins house. Kevin is a long time aquaintance turned friend. He also is one of our tow truck drivers.. Anyway.. He turned his deceased neighbors house into a haunted house. It was stinkin' great! Scared the crap out of me with his nephew. This nephew is taking after his father and uncle.. I swear they live for scaring hte wits out of me.. LOL Great fun!! So.. Now that the holidays are over, it is time for me to finally get going on Christmas.. I really gotta get moving or I am going to be one of those Christmas Eve shoppers. I really hate it too.. I am generally finished by now.. I have barely started.. Have a great day to all.. I am off to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ferarri race car jaguar xkr scale car hire italy rome uk effects of car air pollution on people car insurance tampa fl

Anonymous said...

this is test only .pls del my topic this is test only .pls del my topic