Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What you have all been waiting for.. LOL Here is a picture of the completed items I made for my Weasley household swap. I sent these to my partner Tiffany. I think they turned out really great. Not that I am prejudiced or anything.. LOL
A BIG thank you to Tiffany for taking a picture for me.. LOL I totally forgot to take a picture before I sent them.. LOL Now I just have to finish my project for Libbys soon to be new baby girl.. Sure wish the tyke would get out of that belly and see us.. Getting impatient here.. LOL


FOOT UPDATE!!

It hurts like hell, walking is a PITA, upset stomach from the antibiotics, and worse yet... I still went in to work today.. LOL
However, it is healing and no signs of infection. That is GREAT news..

Okay.. off to do some more clean up on Mondays catastrophe...

2 comments:

Carolyn in Kentucky said...

I am so sorry to hear about your foot injury. That has to be miserable. I hope they told you to keep it elevated to keep the swelling down. I pray that the antibiotics can handle the infection.

Lana said...

yep.. they sure did. They put me on 2 differetn antibiotics to make sure that my foot doesn't fall off.. LOL I was really concerned abut infection. that plug was really gross. It feels better already. No redness or anything.. Thankfully.. :)