Saturday, October 06, 2007

Guess what... I gor my Weasley swap package.. I love it!! Here are pictures. So.. Muggle post deliverd my package and here is what was inside. I got a scroll letter from Fred and George Weasley. They will be distributing the Skiving Snackboxes in the US. COOL!! I also got a Weasley hat that I love. And to boot.. I got a skiving snackbox with fever fudge, puking pastiles, nosebleed nougats and fainting fancies. How cool is this... I love it....... Tiffany did a fantastic job. Looks just like the movie prop.





So my foot feels a bit better. It is healing nicely and doesn't throb anymore. Still hurts if I take something in the arch, but other than that I am walking really good.
We had some excitement at the office. Big accident and not real pretty. Truck got squished. Nobody got hurt thankfully, but here is a picture for you to look at..
Okay.. so here is another. Couldn't leave you with just one.. LOL
Okay.. So the driver fell asleep. Go figure. Like I said.. Thankfully nobody got hurt, but had to be scary as hell.
Off to get some of the soaker finished that I am testing for someone.
Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lana!! *waving* It's me, the retired Safety Managers daughter. heh Glad your foot is doing better. I would have found it interesting to see the gaping hole. How gross am I? I think I know your spider too but not sure. Believe it's harmless. Take care.

Lana said...

Hiya,
My DH found the gaping hole interesing too. Kept saying it was neat.. LOL GROSS!!
And as for mr spider.. He has been relocated to a new home. Bleck!! It was really fat and almost looked like he wanted to eat me for dinner. LOL
Thankfully he is at his new home safe and sound.
Lana