Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Okay.. here goes. Does this item look familiar to anyone? This is what people are using to make ribbon key fobs. I really want to make some of these, but I also do not want to pay out the a** for them either. 90 cents is just a bit high for me. And I did bite the bullet and order 50 of them off ebay for $35.00. But again for personal use, it just seems like I could maybe get a better deal if I could find someone who manufactures them. Anyway, here is a picture I found off the web of some really cute fobs. Talk about neat.

Now aren't these cute! I want some... LOL








On a different note.. My have you grown Mr Harry Potter.. LOL


I almost passed out when I saw this picture. It just doesn't seem right that Harry Potter should be showing off like this.. LOL Okay Daniel is looking mighty grown up and the girls wanted me to post the darn picture, so there.. I posted it.. LOL

It is that time again. I am off to bed. Long day tomorrow. I have some major reading to do if I want to get my CDL with all the endorsements. So.. I have to start early to get myself ready to take the test on Friday.
Hugs, Lana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Radcliff sure has grown up! MUCH hotter than his last HP movie. LOL

Lana said...

I agree.. While I am WAY older.. LOL I can still appreciate a nice set of abs..