Thursday, April 26, 2007


Is this not adorable! I really must find the pattern for it. I do remember that the back is shirred. Really neat. I am not much big on the really open back apron tops or halters (got some love handles to take care of) but this one is just to cute.

So.. today was really quite crappy. It rained almost all day. Was way to cold for my liking and to top it all off I ran my damn fuel tank out of heating fuel. I called and they will deliver tonight if I want to pay an extra $110.00 for night emergency service.. Yeah right.. I knew I was getting low, but I simply forgot to order it. LOL Whatcha gonna do... So, we will just wait until tomorrow. And the best part is.. It is supposed to be in the high 70's for the rest of the week.. It was actually 44 today at its warmest. I think it is 41 out there right now. To cold!!!

I really wanted to get more accomplished today, but it was just a lazy day at the office. I did get the billing done. I also mopped the floors since the boys cannot seem to remember to stomp off their boots before storming across the office tracking it all in.. I think I am going to buy them shock collars. Everytime they irk me I am going to give them a good zap! LOL Wonder if they make them big enough.. LOL.

I bought this book off ebay and I have to say.. It is really a great book. It has a ton of info. And the patterns are great too. Not real fond of having to rip them out, but I think I may just photocopy the pages and tape them together preserving the originals in the book.

I am hoping to get some sewing done tomorrow. I have 3 patchy sidepanel jeans ready to stitch together. Just got to get the ambition to get it done.. LOL

I am going to call it a night. I am really just to beat to keep my eyes open and it it only 8:45pm. Strange for me, but I know Paul and Nick will be calling to tell me all about the accident they went to. 2 semis i think. Not really sure, but they had to take both big wreckers out. State Patrol is refusing to release the vehicles yet, so they are just sitting there waiting to tow them to our impound lot. I will be lucky to hear the phone ring when they inevitably call. LOL If I don't answer, I will have both of them pounding on the door wondering what is going on.. Thankfully I wear jammies to bed. Which means I better get some sleep in.
Hugs, Lana

No comments: