Sunday, May 09, 2010

Geezzzz....  It has been forever since I posted to my blog.. I swore I was going to get better at it..LOL 

Alot has been happening in my life...  Starting with all the house fixing up...  I did some trim work, but need to get that finished..  Here is a couple sample pictures of what it looks like.

Now... I have also been doing a bit of crocheting... I love to crochet.. hahaha...  I am particularly fond of this new pattern I found on Ravelry   Ravelry has the largest collection of patterns out there..  Very worthwhile if you like to crochet or knit.

These are all made using the Chromium Star Pattern
The idea was to use up all the stashes of Red Heart Yarn I had packed away in tote bins..  I am a complete sucker for sales, so when I find yarn on sale I tend to go over board..  So.. I bought very little yarn for these 3 afghans...  The rainbow one is completely done..  Macky claimed that one..  The primary colored one is Katies.   Not completely done yet..  Ran out of a few colors and refuse to buy more until I get thru a few more totes.. LOL...  And I am not really sure who will get the blue one..  It is complete and very cute..

Next up...  I have a fondness of making crocheted roses too...  My Grandma had a bunch of little granny squares made that I was not going to use, so i pulled them out and made these...
I do have a pack of 10 left over that I have listed in my Etsy Store..  Here is the direct link..  I would also be happy to make them in any color you'd like if you wanted a custom order..  As long as I have it on hand there would be no price change..  If I special order yarn, then I would need to adjust the price...

And speaking of my Etsy Store, I have a huge clearance sale with free shipping going on with most of my crocheted items..  Sale link is here...

So there....  hahaha.. I have updated you on my projects.. At least a few of them..  I am working on Coffee Cup Sleeves at the moment..  They are knit and quite fun to make..   These will be stocking stuffers for Christmas this year..  yes.. I know..  Christmas planning already.. I really gotta get back to having all my gift giving wrapped up by Halloween..  So much easier and makes a less rushed holiday season....

Love you all...  I am off to get some dishes done and the kids in the tub... 

No comments: