Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I hope that you all are surviving this very cold winter..  I have been remodeling my house..  New carpet, laminate flooring... real wood trim that I will be doing myself..  It is just soooo great.. I didn't think to take before pictures, but I did get some while we were doing things.. I will post them soon..  You just have to ignore the mess.  Everything is all over the place since I don't have an awful lot of room.

My friend, Brian, took me to Menards tonight to get the wood for the trim.. I got some fantastic knotty wood..  Once I put the poly on it, it will look fantastic.. I got glossy for a nice shiney finish.. I got the idea from Brians parents house..  OMG it is a great home.. Wish it were mine.. lol 

I have decided that I will need some carsiding to trim up all my cupboards..  It will look great too and add alot of character to the kitchen.

On another note...  James and David are coming over around noon tomorrow to help me finish the flooring.  I took a nasty spill on the ice this morning and my left shoulder is really messed up..  Hurt like crazy.  The neighbor said I was so graceful.. Just like an angel when I was falling but said that I was none to graceful when I landed..  DUH!!!  Does anyone really land pretty? I think not!

I am heading to bed now..  Been a long day and Mama is tired.. lol
Hugs....

No comments: