Thursday, March 05, 2009



Time for more pictures. LOL I have been uploading a bunch of items to my store. I want to get as much listed as possible within the next week. I just have so many things made and haven't had the time to list them, so keep watch all week. You are bound to find something you just gotta have.. lol

I am hoping to get some time to make soap yet this week. I got a bunch of new oils and fragrances, so this is going to be fun putting new soaps together. I got some nice bold colors to add, but I am not sure how much of it I will actually use. I like my soaps to be a bit more natural in color.. LOL

Anyhow.. Dog is back on the tube, so I gotta go watch Young Blood in action. That man is just to freaking hot for words. He really needs to marry me.. LOL

1 comment:

AngelTree Gems said...

I hope your week is going better! I got my scrubbies in the mail and I LOVE them!! I even blogged about their greatness. thanks so much, and feel better!