Tuesday, February 03, 2009


Okay.. so here is the scoop.. I have this supplier that I have been using for over 10 years. Until recently they have been a super company to deal with. Always prompt. Never backordred. And always perfect transactions.

Recently... I have had nothing but problems with them. Large trouble (delivering all my wax, butters and oils in my unheated garage in sub zero temperatures) to back ordered items.. And now.. I ordered 2 ounce spray bottles with sprayers.. 1000 of them to be exact.. What did I get?? Well... I did not get myk 2 ounce bottles.. I got 1 ounce bottles. Sigh... I had to call them again. I am sooo upset over this. If I had wanted 1 ounce bottles, I would have ordered them..

They have agreed to refund partial shipping and the difference in the bottle price. Unfortunately.. my 2 ounce bottles are backordered and will not be here until May.. So.. I am going to try to find a new supplier.. Wish me luck..

I made up some of my Wild Jasmine Room spray that doubles as a dry body spray. It is soo awesome. I keep a bigger bottle in my car and I love it. Very stong floral fragrance. But I like strong scents, so this one works for me.. The bottles are kind of cute.. LOL

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

Sorry about your supplier problems! Yech! Can't wait to see more of your new stuff!

Lana said...

Thanks. I am going into full Etsy production soon.. We are starting to slow down at work so I will have more free time to do what i love..

Anonymous said...

Lana,
Thank you for your super nice comments! No, I didn't know I was your role model........that is so sweet! You are a very kind gal! Thank you for being happy for me!

Nachaele

Lana said...

LOL!! I am amazed you didn't notice. Man.. I would have followed you right off a cliff.. LOL...