Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time for a few more of my favorite sellers on Etsy.

This absolutely stunning Mossy Green Agate and Rhyolite Necklace can be found in Christinas store. Christinashandmades has the most beautiful jewelry..

These are so clever.. This three Piece Snack Set Bag-It, Bag-It Jr, Wrap-It Bright Flowers can be found at the Hippiefairylover Etsy shop. She also makes jar covers for Kombucha and Kefir making. Very cool.. I have some of those cap it covers..

Okay.. so you have to admit.. These are sooo freaking cute.. I love them.. the stunning Miss Kelly from KreatedbyKelly
makes the cutest button creations. She has snap clips, button bouquets, rings, patchwork clothing.. Gosh.. There is just so much talent in the shop. You have to see it all...

Okay.. so another favorite shop is Aurorasgarden. Miss Libby makes the best darn plus sized patchwork clothing.. Her bloomers are the best. I have been wearing my alot.. I mean alot.. and they are just like new still. She makes the best french seams ever.. LOL

Okay.. that is all I have time for tonight. I really gotta finish labeling some of my products. I have a HUGE order going out tomorrow. I listed some of the left overs in my Etsy shop. Go take a look..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks for sharing my favorite hair clips!! I have to second favoring Libby's bloomers -- I wear mine all the time too!!

Lana said...

You are very welcome.. I love your shop sooo much.. LOL