Sunday, January 25, 2009


I was a busy fool last night trying to catch up on orders. I made a ton of White Tea and Ginger Body Butter. I have an order for 40 8 ounce jars and 20 4 ounce jars of Amber Musk, White Tea and Ginger and Vanilla Lace.. I have the Amber Musk and the Green Tea and Ginger done already. THANK GOD!! All I have left for today is the Vanilla Lace. I listed all the extras on Etsy last night, so if anyone wants some, just click on my store. It is really yummy.

I already have the Nag Champa finished. The Patchouli is done and all the extras are up as well. The sandalwood is dreamy. The http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19329040 is a must for anyone who likes patchouli. If you like fruity, my pearberry apple is devine...

I have some 2, 4, and 8 ounce jars left of most. I also got some foil sample packets to fill with small bits of left overs. i thought it would be nice to send some samples along with orders as a promo.. Kind of a pain to fill, but they are cool once done. You know those sample packets that you have to rip the top to get the sample shampoos out. That is what these are.. LOL

Just to clear up any misconceptions.. This is Body Butter.. Not a cream or lotion. It does NOT contain any water. This is made from pure oils. It is thick and super moisturizing. Meaning.. It does have a greasy feel to it. It dissipates relatively quickly, but if you are looking for a watery cream.. this is NOT for you.

I use my butters on my dry elbows and feet. I put a pair of cotton socks on before bed and by the time I get up my tootsies are sooosoooo soft.. Anyway. I am watching Titanic so I gotta get off here. Ship is taking off and I haven't had my coffee yet.. LOL

No comments: