Sunday, January 04, 2009

I have been busy this weekend making body butter base. I spent all Friday evening making my base. 27 pounds of it.. LOL It was fun and I love making it..

Saturday night I spent it customizing 2 batches.. YUMMY.. This stuff is not super thick like some.. You know those ones that never seem to come out of the container without breaking a nail.. LOL I just hate those kind.. This one is super creamy and it literally melts immediately upon touching it. It is soooo super to use. A little goes a long way..

I listed these 2 in my Etsy store
The one above is Pearberry Apple.. What a lovely scent. It isn't to strong, but strong enough that I can still smell it on my skin after 6 hours. It is faint, but still there. My elbows are soooo soft.. LOL

Now this one.. It is called Orange Enlighten.. It is a dreamy light scent that is almost oriental. Mystical.. The orange is the strongest smell, but you can smell hints of floral in it too. Very feminine..

Go check out my store if you are interested..

No comments: