Friday, December 12, 2008

So.. as you know i am picking up my new ride today.. YAY!!! About time too.. so.. I thought I would post a picture for you all to enjoy.. Here she is..

Course if they would move that darned Escalade, you could see her better.. LOL

Okay.. seriously.. I am going to pick up my new car today. I have this thing for not being willing to spend all that money for a "brand newoff the lot" vehicle.. I just think it is a waste of money.. You drive it off the lot and immediately lose $3000.00 on its value.. I think it is just plain dumb.. Anyway.. I finally decided... I am signing the papers on a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan STX at 10 am.. It is going to be great to be driving my own vehicle again.. The kids car is just to damn small...

I will take some pictures and post them after i pick it up..

No comments: