Friday, December 26, 2008

I have to say.. I really truely love Etsy.. however... over the course of 2 months, I have had a couple sellers that really flaked out on me. Etsy doesn't allow a "bad trader/seller" list as it is considered "calling out".. But.. nothing says I cannot list it here right??

So.. the first trader made good with my trade items.. She redeemed herself by adding a few extras to the package which was a nice gesture. She also made sure to let me know that the package was mailed and gave me a tracking number.. So.. I will not list her here because she did end up making good even though it was 64 days before I got my items..

The second trader.. I have no problem mentioning her here.. TRADERS BEWARE!! holidayprimitives is a BAD BAD BAD trader.. I have tracked almost all her feedback only to find that her items are NEVER recieved in less than 3 to 4 weeks. I have been waiting 19 days. The only contact she has made was after I filed a complaint with Etsy. And that was just to say.."It was mailed.. I can't control the post office".. Well... Seems all her packages are delayed by the post office. Apparently they don't like her because they keep holding her packages for 3 weeks.. LOL So.. Please.. if you trade with her, DO NOT SEND ITEMS TO HER UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOURS.. It is not cool to have to say that, but.. she is rude and others need to know that she doesn't seem to care about her customers..

No comments: