Sunday, November 23, 2008

Have I ever told you all that I really have no life outside of work and my family.. LOL I have the whole Saturday night to myself and what do I do? I stay home and make soap. How sad is that.. LOL

Tonight I made 5 batches.. I am testing some new scents and I just love them.

batch 1.. Dragons fire.. It's so multi faceted you will find layers of musks, ambers, a touch of patchouli, nag champa, cedars to warm and enhance this exotic fragrance, and much more.

Batch 2.. Milk Chocolate.. oh how yummy this smells!!

Batch 3.. Wild honeysuckle.. Man.. I really love honeysuckle, but his wild scent is to die for.. I am not big on florals, but this one is right on the money..

Batch 4.. lemon lime. Makes me want to put it "in the coconut and twist it all up".. LOL.. LOL

Batch 5.. Papaya Waterlily.. I added safflower petals to this one.. It is by far my favorite of the night. What a fantastically clean fruity scent.. I just love it. I will be saving a few of these bars for myself..

Now that it is 1:30 in the morning, I need to get to bed. I have to get up early and get some patches sewn on Soldier Nicks class A's..

Night all.. Hope you all had a great night.

No comments: