Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that there is an alternative to paypal. And the best part is ... it is basically free to accept payments. No fees for credit card payments.. How cool is that.. Just click on my link (this helps me too. I get $10.00 credit for each person that signs up under me.) and you will get a $25.00 sign on bonus. Now.. Keep in mind that it works just like the bank. They do ask for your SS number, but all banks do. You can choose to sign up with a bank account or strictly online money for receiving and spending. How cool is that.
Anyway.. check it out..

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
I know this is a shamelss plea for free money, but hey.. who doesn't like free money.. LOL God knows I spend enough of it.. LOL

No comments: