Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sneak peaks at some completed projects.. I am so happy to have these done. These are a group of hats made for preemie babies done on the knifty knitter looms. Fun, but not the same as hand knitting. LOLThis gem is a crocheted mushroom made with chenille yarn. So soft..
Now this hat was a test pattern for a pilot cap. Very nice and easy to make. even for beginners. Made with Patons soy yarn.
Okay, now these are all made with Baby Bee Dreamy Baby Chenille yarn. They are soooo freaking soft. I loved making them. Crocheted of course..
Now that sharing time is over... Oh yeah.. not yet.. LOL Here is the start of my Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban sacrf.. So what happened was this.. I bought a slew of yarn and had it set aside for this project. Forgot and used some of it on another project. Then.. I started this scarf without remembering that I used my stash and only had one skein left.. LOL SIGH Now i will have to take it to the store and try to color match.

No comments: