Sunday, August 05, 2007


Look what I made yesterday.. YEAH!!! I couldn't resist buying the instructions for these braided headbands. I got the instructions on ebay. They are sooo simple to make. I am not sure I like the underside. The ribbon is just laid over it and overlapped on the topside. I think I will wrap the blank headband on the next one.

I got a whole crapload of ribbon from a neighbor who doesn't craft anymore. She was cleaning out her craft room. Lots more stuff to come. They are turning this house into a "summer home" and moving south. So.. everything has to go. Lucky me she was a HUGE crafter.. I think she dabbled in everything.. LOL

So is anyone else desperate for school to start? I love my girls, but sheesh.. I really cannot wait til the first day of school. They are completely bored. Nothing else to do other than the little ones getting to Wisconsin Dells. Think we are going to skip it this year. The older 2 have already gone. Macky goes to the Best Western, Super 8 and the Country Inn to go swimming, so the Dells aren't really a big deal.. LOL Katie of course is to little to even care. She hates water anyway.

Paul has been super busy at the office. Dump Trucks seem to be needing repair this time of year. Word of advice to you if you own dump trucks. Power wash the under carriage of your trucks. Get all that gunk, dirt and yuck out of there. All hte grease zerks and such get filled up. Not pretty. And to top it off, all that crap eats the stuffing out of the frame and everything else under there. Proper maintanence will save you money in the end. Just ask the fellow that lost his driveshaft on the interstate. $4900.00 later his is wishing he had taken better care of his stuff.. LOL this includes cars, trucks.. whatever. Make sure if you are in the dirt or gunk that you are properly cleaning the undercarriage of your vehilces.
Okay.. enough of that work talk.. LOL

I am off to watch a movie. Sunday and I am so horribly tired all I want to do is lay here and do NOTHING!!!

No comments: