Friday, November 17, 2006






Well, here is my latest creation. Isn't it adorable. This was crocheted with cotton thread. Took alot of effort since I am not used to crocheting with thread. Much prefer yarn. Something to hang on to.. LOL
The headband is crocheted around a strip of elastic so it will not fall off and fits wonderfully snug.
I made another outfit like this about 2 years ago and almost have the pattern matching. Amazing how that verigated stuff creates unique patterns. If I had the patience, I would make a sweater for mysel fout of it, but not only would I go broke with the cost of the thread, but I would probably be 70 years old before finishing it.. LOL..


Here is a picture of the cute pumpkins Brittni (my 16 yr old DD) made last year in fabrics and fashions class.. Aren't they cute...




I finished up on these "punkins" and "quash" (My 4 yr old DD has adapted these names for them). They were quite fun to make.. I thought they were mighty easy once I got the stitches down pat. All were free patterns from the web.
Well, that is enough sharing for this morning. I have got to grab a cappuccino before my brain explodes with all the phone calls. As I was doing this blog, 9 phone calls and every single one was either a telemarketer, a refinance your home, get new windows, participate in a survey, or get dish network today.. LOL Drives me absolutely nuts. I think I am going to get an answering service to screen my calls.. Would mom and my sisters love that.. Actually, my husband would love it even more.. Gotta go make that call...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

My Goodness Lana, you are certainly multi-talented. I LOVE the pumpkins!!! Course if I had to pick a favorite.. it might be those comfy, cozy socks.... nah.. the pumpkins... maybe the doll dress....no.. I think the socks.
(SNAP, the indecisive)

Lana said...

LOL!! I like the socks too.. They are really comfy. Course I like them all. Think I might be prejudiced? LOL